Dividend Income & Portfolio Update
Personal Highlights – November 2021
- I feel like every month I say “I cannot believe it’s already XYZ Month….but god damn, the year is almost over..this is crazy.
- Our province did their annual bourbon lottery/release. I didn’t get as lucky this year with anything too crazy- but was still able to pick up a few bottles- including Stagg Jr, Little Book Chapter 5 and Eagle Rare.+
- Watched both the Canadian Men soccer games. Half way through World Cup qualifying Canada is sitting in 1st place and has a pretty damn good chance of qualifying for Qatar. The next home game will be in Hamilton in January, and if I can get some tickets I think me and my brother are going to make the trip!
- My daughter turned six last month, so we had a couple birthday parties for her. It seems like just yesterday I wrote THIS POST about her when she turned 3. It’s a quick write up about our struggle getting pregnant, and going through IVF to finally have our little miracle. It is insane how fast they grow up..I cannot believe she is already in school, growing and getting so much smarter and sassier every single day. I love it!
- For the first time in a few months I did a little write up on my portfolio and all the stocks I currently own. You can read that HERE.
Financial Highlights for November:
- Closed my position in Interrent Reit for a decent gain. Used the proceeds to add 224 shares of RBNK to my TFSA.
- Added 500 shares of Intertape Polymer Group to RRSP.
- Added 400 shares of New Flyer to RRSP.
- Still sitting on about 15% cash in my RRSP.
- Quite a few dividend increases over the last couple of months:
– Diversified Royalty 4.7%
– Power Corp 10.6%
– European Residential Reit 4.8%
– Manulife 18%
– Alimentation Couche Tard 25.7%
I may have missed a few others. There are also rumours of a special dividend coming from Artis REIT, and with all the bank increases, I expect that RBNK ETF will see an increase in the monthly dividend as well.
- Got dividends from 7 companies and 2 funds. Dripped an additional 27 shares/units.
- Cracked $10,000 in dividends for the year! This is the 2nd straight year I have surpassed ten thousand in dividends (with 1 month to spare). Last year I finished with $10,822.00.
- Since January 1st of 2021, I have received $10,390.16 in dividends. 31.5% of that income is completley tax free. My goal is to get that % higher as I continue to work towards maxing out the TFSA’s.
Passive Income Update For November 2021.
Power Corp: $107.40 (dripped 2 shares)
Diversified Royalty Income: $26.93 (dripped 9 shares)
Artis Reit: $42.35 (dripped 3 shares)
European Residential Reit: $7.70 (dripped 1 share)
RBNK: $49.70(dripped 1 share)
Interrent Reit: $4.50
Nexus Reit: $15.04 (dripped 1 share)
Canadian NET Reit: $9.40
TFSA’s Total: $263.02
Canadian Equity Income Distribution: $374.45 (dripped 10 shares)
RRSP Total: $374.45
Total Passive Income November 2021: $637.47
Portfolio decreased -3.91% to $517,546.80 I continue to keep an eye on my watchlist to add to my RRSP. The stocks I am currently watching are: Equitable Group, Brookfield Asset Management, Visa, Disney & XAW. I also plan to continue to add to Manulife and the RBNK ETF.
Current Forward 12 month dividend income sits at: $11,983.72.
6 thoughts on “November Dividend Update. Cracked $10k in dividends!”
Good job you had a great month and your forward dividend is closing in on $12,000
woot woot, look at you!
congrats man another solid month. Breaking 10k is huge, on to the next milestone!
Hope you get those tickets would be cool to meet up
They go on sale in 2 days…definitely gonna try!
Congrats for earning over 10K in dividends again. Once you put all your capital to work, you could easily increase it to $13-$14K. Enjoy the dividend increases!!