Monthly Dividend Update
Personal Highlights for July:
- Had 2 special deliveries of some bourbons I had ordered/had friends pick up. A few bottles of Weller Antique (one of my new favourites) and a bottle of American Prairie Bourbon from High West which I am looking forward to trying!
- Took the kids to the zoo on a nice sunny day, and everyone had a blast (although I think Isaac’s favourite thing was riding around in the wagon).
- Finally (after many recommendations) started binge watching Veep. I’m currently on season 3 and it is absolutely hilarious. I highly recommend it!
- Purchased tickets to go see Propagandhi in September!
- The wife & I both had a week off, so we spent 9 full days at the cabin. The kids had an absolutely amazing time. Spent one day at the annual Boardwalk Days Festival/Carnival:MOMMY & THE KIDS ENJOYING THE CAROUSEL
OUR HAPPY PLACE
THESE TWO LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH IT’S RIDICULOUS
- Financial Highlights for July:
- Continued bi weekly payments into spousal RRSP (30 units of US Equity Index Fund) and TFSA
- Cracked over $500 in dividend income. This was my second highest month of the year so far.
- Listed some items for sale on Facebook Marketplace & Kijiji (mostly sports memorabilia that has been sitting in my basement since we moved)
- Had an appointment at the bank and started the process of moving all my work RRSP’s to my direct investing RRSP account.
- Paid dividends from 7 companies, and 1 funds. Dripped a total of 32.5 new shares including 11 new shares of my favourite holding Algonquin Power!
Passive Income Update For July 2019.
Diversified Royalty: $9.96 (dripped 3 shares)
Artis Reit: $27.27 (dripped 2 shares)
Interrent Reit: $4.01
Algonquin Power: $168.47 (dripped 11 shares)
Plaza Reit: $28.16 (dripped 6 shares)
Chorus Aviation: $11.56 (dripped 1 share)
TFSA’s Total: $ 249.43
Canadian Equity Income Distribution: $232.11 (dripped 7.5 new units)
Transcontinental: $27.72 (dripped 2 shares)
Total Passive Income July 2019: $509.26
Portfolio hit an all time high this month!
Total passive income in July was $509.26. This represents a slight increase from last July (due to the Artis Reit dividend cut).
My portfolio currently sits at: $341,193.22. This represents an increase of 7.51% Year over Year.
Thanks for reading, Cheers!