Hope everyone had a great July!
Personal Highlights for July:
- Got the house de-cluttered, cleaned – listed and SOLD!
- Spent a lot of the month out at the cabin with the family.
- Finished reading “A field guide to lies: Critical thinking in the information age” by Daniel Levitin (Great book- highly recommend it)
- Kids Update – Took Holland to Boardwalk Days @ Winnipeg Beach – bought her first ice cream & Isaac turned 3 and is growing like crazy..he is also still a hairy little bastard!(See below)
- While cleaning house – rolled and cashed in my change – which resulted in $1167 – which went straight to my line of credit!
- Paid down another 10% on line of credit.
- One of my favorite stocks had a reverse split and got listed on the NYSE! (Caledonia)
- Got our first government child benefit cheque! Thanks JT!
- Although no stock purchases will be made until L.O.C is paid off – I’ve continued my regular bi-weekly fund purchases, spousal RSP purchases & and saw a few shares DRIP (more on that below)
Now on to the fun stuff.
Passive Income Update For July 2017.
Diversified Royalty: $8.77 (Dripped 3 new shares)
Artis Reit: $48.24 (Dripped 3 new shares)
OneReit: $18.25 (Dripped 5 new shares)
Plaza Reit: $24.05 (Dripped 5 new shares)
Algonquin Power: $109.66 (Dripped 9 new shares)
Caledonia Mining: $18.73 (Unfortunately RBC doesn’t allow this company to drip currently)
TFSA Total: $227.70
Canadian Equity Income Distribution: $202.41
Total Passive Income July 2017: $430.11
My portfolio saw a slight increase in value – however still down from the April high. Total value is back to $270,259.42 This represents a month over month increase of 0.50%. I’m still expecting a pull back so I am not too concerned with the monthly fluctuations right now.
How was YOUR month?